About the job
CRM MARKETING EXECUTIVE (B2B Luxury Travel Exhibitions)
Reports to: Head of CRM
Position: Permanent, 4 day working week (4 day working week for 5 days’ pay!)
Working Pattern: Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 1 day from home (Every Friday – nonworking day as standard)
WHO ARE WE?
We are This is Beyond! We are a fast-moving, fast-thinking and vibrant London based B2B events company. We have grown from an ambitious start-up to a Worldwide leader in creating both innovative and ground-breaking B2B events. We are considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making a real impact by defining specific travel genres and building passionate communities around them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Want to do some of the best work of your life? The CRM Marketing Executive role is an exciting mix of coordinating the company’s custom built Salesforce.com and integrated (Pardot) marketing platform, as well as the online meeting system (Certain) for the global B2B trade events. It is a role very much suited for someone with genuine passion for CRM systems and a desire to advance in the field.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM Marketing Executive will be responsible for executing the CRM program on a day-to-day basis including end-to-end production of direct customer communications. A sharp eye for detail as well as understanding of project and process management will be critical to success.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will support in managing event platform for all This is Beyond travel trade events as well as the output of meeting system
- Work closely with CRM Manager to support and enhance both Pardot and Certain (event management platform)
- Work closely with CRM Manager to support the delivery and execution of all CRM projects
- Work together with internal stakeholders to prepare and execute event phase delivery
Key Performance Indicators:
- Processing all required systems administration tasks quickly and accurately
- Responding quickly to any internal support requests
- High attention to detail when delivering content or proofreading
- Managing timescales efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Manage Certain and Pardot ad-hoc tickets
- Manage forms, phases and content of the appointments system as well other CRM systems
- Manage CRM calendar of phases and content delivery closely to ensure deadlines are met
- Deal with systems technical issues and liaise with technical support if necessary
- Data hygiene
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Background Knowledge & Experience:
- Worked with a marketing automation tool previously (Pardot is preferable, Marketo, Act-On , etc.)
- Good understanding of an event management platform
- Good understanding of e-commerce technology & platforms
- Good understanding of the travel/events industry desirable
Key Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
- Form and email building
- Strong attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines is essential
- Methodical but also able to bring new ideas to the table or to initiate better practices
- Problem solving oriented with good analysis and reporting skills
- Curious and able to search for solutions
- Ability to learn new systems quickly & able to filter information and assess priorities effectively
- Desire to learn and develop knowledge in digital marketing
- A Clear communicator who is enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Superb team player, capable of creating an environment of camaraderie around them
- Excellent time management with the ability to be Resilient to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, during difficult or challenging circumstances
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and be flexible as part of a small team
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- If the need arises, willing to travel globally as required
Minimum Education required
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US?
- A flexible and fun employee-focused culture (& a 4 day working week!). We have a work hard/play hard attitude and pride ourselves on having an enjoyable, stress free, motivating and creative working environment. We believe a business can be a transformative force for good and we try to apply this principle to everything we do.
- Professional Development & Training to help you soar.
- A Competitive package with benefits.
Got what it takes? Apply now to build an amazing career with us and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you. Find yourself A job you LOVE to speak about! Find your next step at This is Beyond!
Address: 2/2 Shepherds Building West, Rockley Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W14 0DA
Other Job Requirements
The candidate should expect that on occasion, (although this will be only when absolutely necessary and we do not make a habit of impeding on our teams personal time), they will be required to work flexibly with the business and on occasion, a longer than normal day around the busy times, close to show events. This may include the candidate being contacted by the Event Manager/Head of Service and/or CEO out of normal office hours to deal with unexpected events.